How do I know what RFID scanning device is best for me?
At Aleis, we understand that every farm is different. As a result, we have developed a range of RFID livestock reading equipment specifically designed to meet the demanding environments encountered across the producer, saleyard, feedlot, and abattoir sectors. From a single hand-held RFID reader to a fully automated feedlot or abattoir system, we can provide you with the advice you can count on to ensure you get the right set-up for your business. The products contained within the Aleis brochure demonstrate the broad spectrum of RFID solutions for livestock which offer a wide variety of options customised to meet your requirements.
OUR CLIENTS SAY
RFID SOLUTION - Aleis Highflow Systems
LATEST FROM ALEIS BLOG
- NAIT Software is now ready for download 30-Jun-2012
- NAIT - FREE transfer software 01-Jun-2012
- Aleis continue to expand their worldwide market presence 31-May-2012
- Aleis now registers in New Zealand 24-May-2012
- New manufacturing line in the Aleis Australian facility 15-May-2012
- Aleis Pty Ltd - now incorporates in Canada 10-May-2012
- USDA to replace food pyramid with plate icon 06-Jun-2011
- World wastes 30% of all food 06-Jun-2011